Monday, September 28, 2009

New project – Coming up!!!

So I met a very interesting set of people last Sunday. Among then was a guy name Ted David who now retired is a promising musician. He plays Sax and Flute, leads a band that plays latin music and also arranges pieces of music that he sells to other bands. He is also an amateur programmer and it appeared that he knew more than me. Anyways, as we were talking he mentioned that he is trying to redesign his website which he uses to sell his compositions. He is interested in using Ajax, I guess partly because it is cool. Since I have been reading up on Google Web Development Toolkit for sometime and was getting bored with the dry text, I jumped on the opportunity to help him make this website using GWT. I want to use this opportunity to share on my blog the process that I will follow in this project. I am hoping that in return I can get some free flute lessons out of him.

So watch this space for more if you interested in learning about the "cool" GWT.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude, is he the same guy you met at the radio show?

Neerab said...

no.. this is a different set of people. i met them in a church after service dinner party. (Dont ask me how I was there)